Advanced restorative study day
delivered by Stride Dental Academy in support of CGDent in Cymru/Wales
Friday 25 November 2022, 9am – 5.30pm
Stride Dental Academy, Bangor, North Wales, LL57 4FH (close to the A55 North Wales Expressway)
This Advanced Restorative Study Day, held in support of CGDent in Cymru/Wales, aims to provide an overview to General Dental Practitioners on structuring treatment plans into manageable phases, through the periodic implementation of different treatment modalities. It will update your knowledge of restorative dentistry and dental implants, including perio, dentures, ortho, treating toothwear, treatment planning, CBCT use, and give you an insight into how Specialists treat Hypodontia patients.
Members of the College of General Dentistry receive a discount on the study day fee.
The day will include six lectures delivered by expert speakers Mike Lloyd Hughes and Karun Dewan, plus a Q&A session. The topics covered will be:
- Stabilisation and treatment planning phases
- Back to basics: how to make good dentures, and when to use implant retained overdentures
- Perio, ortho, restorative and implants: combination approach for long term stability
- Restorative management of patients with tooth surface loss
- Endodontic vs implant: what is your hierarchy in the decision making process?
- Multidisciplinary management of hypodontia patients: care pathway
Mike Lloyd Hughes BDS (Cardiff) 2004, MFDS RCS (Eng), PG Cert Endodontics (Ches), Dip Rest Dent RCS (Eng), MSc (Leeds), ITI Fellow (UK)
Dental Surgeon with special interest in Implantology, Periodontics, and Restorative Dentistry
Karun Dewan BDS (Dist.), MFDS RCS (Eng), LDS RCS (Eng), MSc (Prosth. Dent), FDS RCS Rest Dent (Eng), American Board Cert., ILM
Consultant in Restorative Dentistry,
Specialist in Endodontics, Prosthodontics and Periodontics
7 hours verifiable CPD
A carpark will be available for delegates.
Refreshments are included.
Study day fee
CGDent member: £250