COVID-19 and related guidance
Our range of resources to support the safe management of Covid-19 in general dental practice include comprehensive, practical guidance on the safe return to practice and guidance synopsis, practice and treatment checklists, a fallow-time calculator and psychological advice for dental teams.
CGDent members can view full articles via the links below by first visiting the PDJ Member Access page and clicking ‘Access the PDJ Archive’.
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Paediatric Dental Services and Tips for Patient Management by Minnie Lyons-Coleman, Elizabeth O’Sullivan, Wendy Thompson (January 2022)
- Urgent Dental Care and COVID-19 by Wendy Thompson (November 2021)
- Provision of Dental Care by Public Health Dental Clinics During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Alberta, Canada by Heidi Rabie, Rafael Figueiredo (November 2021)
- COVID-19 Pandemic: The Urgent Dental Hub Experience from a Primary Care Perspective by Zohaib Khwaja, Awais Ali, Manraj Rai (November 2021)
- Traumatic Dental Injuries During the COVID-19 Pandemic by Julian Woolley, Serpil Djemal (March 2021)