Over the coming months, the College will be announcing a number of exciting benefits for the whole dental community in anticipation of the official launch on 1st July.
We will be announcing further details of our membership package as we prepare for activation of the College on 1 July 2021, with exciting products and partnerships expected. Below is an outline of the benefits you can expect from joining the College of General Dentistry.
- A structured career pathway to support your professional progression, with the guidance you need along the way.
- Postnominals to reflect the career progression you have made, and to which you are committed.
- Connecting and networking with peers and the wider dental community.
- For dentists, an attractive discount on indemnity, with Dental Protection (8% discount for Fellows, 5% discount for Full Members and Associate Fellows).
- A programme of events and CPD to support your career and professional aspirations.
- Our rich and authoritative member journal, the Primary Dental Journal.
- More benefits to be announced prior to 1st July.