Friday 29 September 2023, London
Royal Society of Medicine, 1 Wimpole Street, Westminster, London, W1G 0AE
Bruxism can cause multiple debilitating problems throughout the body and can be difficult to diagnose and even harder to manage.
This one-day course was designed to help clinicians, including dental professionals, understand the condition and learn how to diagnose it sooner and create realistic and achievable multi-disciplinary treatment plans.
Expert speakers explored the cause and effects of Bruxism, discuss diagnosis and examined possible treatments. The programme ends with a Q&A session with Professor Gilles Lavigne.
- Barabara Carey, Consultant in oral medicine
- Luke Cascarini, Consultant oral and maxillofacial surgeon and head and neck surgeon
- Gilles Lavigne, Specialist in oral medicine
- Sara McNeillis, Consultant in sleep medicine and anaesthesia
- Javier Moraleda, consultant ENT
- Clare Simon, lead and founder of The London Dental Sleep Clinic
- Dentist £150
- Dental Team £99
**COLLEGE MEMBERS RECEIVE 20% DISCOUNT IF THEY BOOK BY MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY 31 JULY 2023**
(You must sign in to the website in order to view the member discount code)
For more information on the Bruxism Diagnosis Management course, click here.