Wednesday 3 June 2020, webinar
Earlier this week, the Faculty of General Dental Practice (FGDP(UK)) and College of General Dentistry published Implications of COVID-19 for the safe management of general dental practice – a practical guide.
In this webinar, questions about the guidance were answered by members of the development group:
- Dr Ian Mills FFGDP(UK), Dean, Faculty of General Dental Practice (UK)
- Dr Mick Horton FFGDP(UK), Trustee, College of General Dentistry
- Dr Onkar Dhanoya, Chair, Forward Planning Task Group
- Dr Roshni Karia MJDF, Vice Dean, Faculty of General Dental Practice (UK)
- Diane Rochford, DCP representive, British Association of Private Dentistry, and representing nine national DCP membership organisations (TBC)
- Dr Chet Trivedy FDS RCS Eng, Consultant in Emergency Medicine
This event has finished. Details of a recorded version will be posted shortly.
Supported by Sensodyne