Recorded webinar, Thursday 27 January 2022, 7pm.
CGDent members and ProDental subscribers have free access to the recorded webinar and can claim CPD hours for free. A £20 fee will apply for non-members/non-subscribers who wish to claim CPD.
With the possibility of mandatory vaccination of health and care workers in both clinical and non-clinical roles in England, this webinar delivers a deeper understanding of the impact of vaccination, helping to retain a protected and thriving workforce and promote patient safety.
As much as we are able, we aim to allay and address the fears of those who are concerned about getting vaccinated, and set out to provide the information needed for an informed choice.
- Prof Jason Leitch, Senior Clinical Advisor to the Scottish Government, member of the Health and Social Care Management Board and CGDent Ambassador
- Sarah Buxton, HR and Employment Solicitor, legal advisor for ADAM (Associate of Dental Administrators and Managers), the BDSHT (British Dental Society of Hygienists and Therapists)
- Diane Rochford, BSDHT President (2020-2022)
- Tashfeen Kholasi MCGDent, Vice President CGDent
- Heidi Cresswell, Finance Officer, Society of British Dental Nurses
- Dr Stefan Serban, Honorary Clinical Lecturer and Specialist Registrar in Dental Public Health
- Prof Stephen Reicher FBA FRSE, Professor of Psychology at University of St. Andrews, School of Psychology and Neuroscience
This webinar is part of the partnership between the College of General Dentistry (CGDent) and ProDental CPD.
Membership of the College of General Dentistry is open to all registered dental professionals. Membership for dentists is available from £94, and for other registered dental professionals from £33. The full list of CGDent membership rates is at https://cgdent.uk/membership-fees/.