In-person expert panel discussion and Q&A, Tuesday 4 October, 6.30pm
King’s College London, New Hunt’s House, Guy’s Hospital Campus, London
Professor Avijit Banerjee and an expert panel of guests, explored the renewed emphasis on Minimum Intervention oral healthcare prevention delivery and the College of General Dentistry’s related career pathways for primary care team members.
- Primary care, team-delivered prevention-based MI oral healthcare delivery in the context of impending NHS dental contract reform and post-pandemic primary care service delivery.
- NHS policy development for prevention-based phased care and its wider implications in society.
- Structured postgraduate career pathways for all oral healthcare team members, delivered through the College of General Dentistry frameworks, and highlighting the King’s master’s programme in Advanced Minimum Intervention Restorative Dentistry (AMIRD) designed for dentists and dental therapists working in primary care, globally.
- Avijit Banerjee, Chair of CGDent Career Pathways Programme Board; Professor of Cariology & Operative Dentistry at King’s College London
- Dr Abhi Pal, President of the College of General Dentistry
- Dr Amanda Gallie, past-President of the British Association of Dental Therapists and MSc AMIRD graduate
- Dr Len D’Cruz, GDP and dento-legal expert, Head of Indemnity at the British Dental Association
- Dr Sara Hurley, Chief Dental Officer, England