COVID-19 and related guidance
Our range of resources to support the safe management of Covid-19 in general dental practice include comprehensive, practical guidance on the safe return to practice and guidance synopsis, practice and treatment checklists, a fallow-time calculator and psychological advice for dental teams.
It is available to view online free of charge, however you will need to log in or register an account.
CGDent members can view full articles via the links below by first visiting the PDJ Member Access page and clicking ‘Access the PDJ Archive’.
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Paediatric Dental Services and Tips for Patient Management by Minnie Lyons-Coleman, Elizabeth O’Sullivan, Wendy Thompson (January 2022)
- Urgent Dental Care and COVID-19 by Wendy Thompson (November 2021)
- Provision of Dental Care by Public Health Dental Clinics During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Alberta, Canada by Heidi Rabie, Rafael Figueiredo (November 2021)
- COVID-19 Pandemic: The Urgent Dental Hub Experience from a Primary Care Perspective by Zohaib Khwaja, Awais Ali, Manraj Rai (November 2021)
- Traumatic Dental Injuries During the COVID-19 Pandemic by Julian Woolley, Serpil Djemal (March 2021)
Non-members who wish to read one of these papers, or other Primary Dental Journal articles, have the option to join the College or subscribe to the PDJ.
Related events, news & blogs
New PDJ online: The general issue – part 1
The new edition of the Primary Dental Journal, The General Issue – part 1, is now online. In contrast to themed editions of Primary Dental Journal…
NHS Infection prevention and control conference 2022
Infection Prevention and Control – Learning from Covid-19 & AMR 26 & 27 April 2022, National Conference Centre, Birmingham This year, the NHS Infection Prevention…
CGDent and BADN call for deferral of mandatory vaccination as survey suggests a quarter of dental nurses are not fully vaccinated
The College of General Dentistry and British Association of Dental Nurses (BADN) are warning of a potential catastrophe for dental patients if the planned implementation…
College response to NHS England announcement of additional dentistry funding
Commenting on the announcement that an additional £50m of funding will be provided for NHS dentistry in England over the next ten weeks, Dr Abhi…
Vaccination: your questions answered
Recorded webinar, Thursday 27 January 2022, 7pm. CGDent members and ProDental subscribers have free access to the recorded webinar and can claim CPD hours for free. …
Join us | Sign up for College newsletter | Member Register | Patients and public
College of General Dentistry (CGDent), 124 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
Company Registration No. 2586636 | Registered Charity No. 1002769