COVID-19 and related guidance
Our range of resources to support the safe management of Covid-19 in general dental practice include comprehensive, practical guidance on the safe return to practice and guidance synopsis, practice and treatment checklists, a fallow-time calculator and psychological advice for dental teams.
CGDent members can view full articles via the links below by first visiting the PDJ Member Access page and clicking ‘Access the PDJ Archive’.
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Paediatric Dental Services and Tips for Patient Management by Minnie Lyons-Coleman, Elizabeth O’Sullivan, Wendy Thompson (January 2022)
- Urgent Dental Care and COVID-19 by Wendy Thompson (November 2021)
- Provision of Dental Care by Public Health Dental Clinics During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Alberta, Canada by Heidi Rabie, Rafael Figueiredo (November 2021)
- COVID-19 Pandemic: The Urgent Dental Hub Experience from a Primary Care Perspective by Zohaib Khwaja, Awais Ali, Manraj Rai (November 2021)
- Traumatic Dental Injuries During the COVID-19 Pandemic by Julian Woolley, Serpil Djemal (March 2021)
Related events, news & blogs
The new edition of the Primary Dental Journal, The General Issue – part 1, is now online. In contrast to themed editions of Primary Dental Journal that focus on one specific topic of interest to the primary dental care team, the General Issue features articles on a diverse range of pertinent and relevant subjects to readers. Due to the number of high quality papers submitted this year, we have split the…
Infection Prevention and Control – Learning from Covid-19 & AMR 26 & 27 April 2022, National Conference Centre, Birmingham This year, the NHS Infection Prevention…
CGDent and BADN call for deferral of mandatory vaccination as survey suggests a quarter of dental nurses are not fully vaccinated
The College of General Dentistry and British Association of Dental Nurses (BADN) are warning of a potential catastrophe for dental patients if the planned implementation…
Commenting on the announcement that an additional £50m of funding will be provided for NHS dentistry in England over the next ten weeks, Dr Abhi…