COVID-19 and related guidance
Our range of resources to support the safe management of Covid-19 in general dental practice include comprehensive, practical guidance on the safe return to practice and guidance synopsis, practice and treatment checklists, a fallow-time calculator and psychological advice for dental teams.
CGDent members can view full articles via the links below by first visiting the PDJ Member Access page and clicking ‘Access the PDJ Archive’.
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Paediatric Dental Services and Tips for Patient Management by Minnie Lyons-Coleman, Elizabeth O’Sullivan, Wendy Thompson (January 2022)
- Urgent Dental Care and COVID-19 by Wendy Thompson (November 2021)
- Provision of Dental Care by Public Health Dental Clinics During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Alberta, Canada by Heidi Rabie, Rafael Figueiredo (November 2021)
- COVID-19 Pandemic: The Urgent Dental Hub Experience from a Primary Care Perspective by Zohaib Khwaja, Awais Ali, Manraj Rai (November 2021)
- Traumatic Dental Injuries During the COVID-19 Pandemic by Julian Woolley, Serpil Djemal (March 2021)
Related events, news & blogs
The latest issue of the Primary Dental Journal, Urgent dental care and COVID-19, is now online. In it, we reflect on dentistry’s response to a global healthcare challenge, with articles from colleagues around the world. The following articles are free to view for all dental professionals by visiting https://journals.sagepub.com/toc/prda/current: Urgent dental care and oral health under the clouds of COVID-19 (Igor R Blum) (Editorial) Urgent dental care and COVID-19 (Wendy…
Ahead of the annual global campaign on antibiotic awareness, Dr Wendy Thompson says that rates of antimicrobial prescribing across dentistry have been slow to reduce…
Recorded webinar. Monday 6 September 2021. Dental healthcare professionals who have been redeployed during the pandemic discuss their experiences in this webinar hosted by the…
The College of General Dentistry (CGDent), Faculty of General Dental Practice UK (FGDP), and the Faculty of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons…