The College will be the headline education partner for the Clinical Excellence Theatre at Dentistry Show London 2022, hosting nine seminars in three CPD theatres over the two-day conference.
CGDent speakers: top row: Jalpesh Patel, Kevin Lewis, Jason Wong, Wendy Thompson; bottom row: Tim Newton, Jacqui Elsden, Pynadath George, Abhi Pal
The College will be welcoming members and non-members alike to its sessions, with eight experts in their fields sharing their knowledge and giving advice on an array of subjects encompassing clinical dentistry, professionalism and career support:
- Introduction to facial aesthetics and the current educational pathways
- Duty of Candour: the legal and regulatory risk
- Professionalism – a medico-legal perspective
- Creating a positive patient safety culture in dentistry
- Antimicrobial prescribing in dentistry
- Mental health wellness in dentistry
- Supporting staff through menopause (co-hosted with the BADN)
- Mentoring in implant dentistry: good practice guidelines
- Record-keeping in the real world of general dental practice
College representatives will also be available throughout the conference at Stand F58 to talk to delegates about the College, its vision for the profession and the benefits of membership, and to answer questions.
Conference registration is free, and delegates will have access to over 100 seminars in all across 6 lecture theatres, as well as over 180 exhibiting suppliers, and the opportunity to network with thousands of dentists, practice managers, hygienists and therapists, dental nurses, technicians and laboratory owners.
We look forward to seeing you there!