Friday 6- Saturday 7 October 2023, 9.00am – 5.30pm, London
Hall N9, ExCeL London, Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London E16 1XL
The College will once again be a key education partner for Dentistry Show London 2023, hosting five lectures in the Enhanced CPD Theatre during the two-day conference.
The College welcomes members and non-members alike to its sessions, with experts in their fields sharing their knowledge and giving advice on a range of subjects encompassing clinical dentistry and professionalism. Sessions will include:
Friday 6 October:
- Sustainability in dentistry and healthcare – Professor Paul Batchelor FCGDent (9.15am-10.00am)
- Record-keeping in the real world of general dental practice – Dr Abhi Pal FCGDent (1.15pm-2.00pm)
Saturday 7 October:
- The mental health and well being of dental staff – Professor Tim Newton (9.15am-10.00am)
- Managing medical emergencies in the dental practice – Dr Sukhvinder Singh Atthi FCGDent (2.00pm-2.45pm)
- Complaints handling: a step-by-step approach – Dr George Wright MCGDent (4.30pm-5.15pm)
Delegates will have access to over 100 CPD lectures in all across multiple lecture theatres, as well as over 180 exhibiting suppliers, and the opportunity to network among over 3,000 dentists, dental therapists, dental hygienists, dental nurses, practice managers, dental technicians and laboratory owners.
College representatives will also be available throughout the conference at Stand G52 to talk to delegates about our vision for the profession, the benefits of membership and fellowship, and to answer questions.
Conference registration is free for all dental professionals – just click the button below and enter your details.